A website offers you :
- The perfect business card for your project or organization
- A detailed and permanent advertisement
- A site available 24/7 all-year-round
- Your own competitive edge
- Better communications
- Increased credibility
- Why create a website
- What is the purpose of creating a website?
- Why having a website is important?
- Why should I have my own website?
What is the purpose of a website? So there you have it, the purpose of a website is to turn visitors into prospects. And the way to do this is to identify the major user types visiting your site, speak to their needs and give them a clear action step to take next.
Having a website and online presence strategy allows you to market your business online. ... A website is also important because it helps you establish credibility as a business. Most people just assume that you have a website since the vast majority of businesses do, at least the vast majority of big companies do.
If you haven't done so already, it's time to get your own website. ... Five reasons to get your own website
- Influence what information others find.
- Increase awareness and build reach.
- Stand out from the crowd.
- Improve your chances of landing a job or contract.
- Boost creativity and learn new skills.